Friday, June 15, 2007

Random Pictures

So, Not that you really need another picture of my kitchen, but I just wanted to show you how great I think that it looks with the crown up!

And now back to more important pictures! Here's Nali caught with her pants down playing in the mud for the second time in about 20 minutes...notice the crusty look...like I'm doing something wrong here and how dare I stop her...
On the sweeter side. Here's Nali and Ella cuddling in my bed watching TV. Nali loves her little sister and it's moments like this that I think are priceless.
We had a little playdate on Wednesday. Nali was wearing this shirt when the two girls showed up. They were wearing the same shirt, so I HAD to put Ella's on! How cute eh!
Our little sister missionary showing off her purple nail polish!

5 comments:

Stephanie and Paul said...

love the matching shirts! where did you get them in baby size and nali's size? i'm having a hard time finding anything that is in big kid size as well as baby. the girls are adorable as always!

queendeni said...

Your girls eyes are gorgeous!

Jen and Joe. said...

Everything you touch becomes beautiful--children included.

The Evers said...

Looking good! It is the little things that make the biggest difference, crown molding does that! Ella looks so big in that pic on the couch! I want to see her :( I miss Nali too, she looks like such good big sister!

Anonymous said...

hey nice kitchen!! love it!! you have always had nice taste in decorating! and i love the color of your kitchen walls. We are moving to AZ in a year and thinking about this hosue down there. let me get your opinion, there is white cabinets, and dark wood floor . then the counter is goldish granite, with specks of black and white in it. what do i paint the walls???? later i want to put up the crown molding too! it seriously makes a difference!! your kitchen looks so great! and i love your little window!!!