So I was a little miffed that Nali didn't get the preschooler dancer of the year award....I'M I WRONG TO THINK THAT NALI IS THE BEST????? The definition is "To a promising pre-schooler who enjoys dance and is well disciplined." I think she falls a little short on the discipline part. Her teacher thinks she's very good but a free spirit...I think anyone who knows our little Nali would fully agree.
Sunday, June 24, 2007
THE Performance!
I know that these aren't the best pictures but they're something. Nali is the first little girl on the right. The did "Following the Leader" from Peter Pan.
She's got this adorable somewhat nervous/embarrased smile on her face in this picture.
She's the 4th little girl from the right in this picture. Notice her concentration in this picture. What a cutie.

So I was a little miffed that Nali didn't get the preschooler dancer of the year award....I'M I WRONG TO THINK THAT NALI IS THE BEST????? The definition is "To a promising pre-schooler who enjoys dance and is well disciplined." I think she falls a little short on the discipline part. Her teacher thinks she's very good but a free spirit...I think anyone who knows our little Nali would fully agree.
So I was a little miffed that Nali didn't get the preschooler dancer of the year award....I'M I WRONG TO THINK THAT NALI IS THE BEST????? The definition is "To a promising pre-schooler who enjoys dance and is well disciplined." I think she falls a little short on the discipline part. Her teacher thinks she's very good but a free spirit...I think anyone who knows our little Nali would fully agree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that you post so often! Thanks, it keeps me (or my mind) occupied in the last month of being pregnant! I find that I am having to live vicariously through others right now!!!
I love the picts, they are so cute. Your girls are adorable!
Jenn Howell
tu tu cute! those costumes look very similar to my level I class from this year! it looks like you have her in a great studio, they all seemed to know the dance and her makeup and hair were PERFECT. a teacher's dream! did you do the makeup or the studio?? nali is a beautiful little girl. i still remember when you guys first came to our apt. and nali showed us that it wasn't child proof! :)
Post a Comment