Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I know I know...enough with the girls!

So here is Ella in her Kelty for the first time....she LOVED it! You may not be able to tell from her expression. But it was ALL good. She was only in it about 45 minutes but it was a very positive experience. She had a little grin on her face the whole time!!

And yes...she has a new thing with her tongue!
Attacking her big sister! She's so funny, she LOVES to come at you with an open mouth!!
Chilling on the couch!
Staring me down! I like to call this one "Zoolander".

3 comments:

Miller Family said...

She is adorable!! I love the pictures of her and Nali!

Stephanie and Paul said...

hello, you can never have enough of the girls! that's what we're looking at your blog for! so cute!

The Whiddens said...

Seriously, I agree with the others - we can NEVER get sick of seeing cute pictures of Nali and Ella! They are so cute, so keep those pictures comin!
Julie