Thursday, June 07, 2007
The NEW Kitchen!
So, here it is, this is the past month of our lives! I know that this is a little off topice but I love the view out my kitchen window. It's all trees. I can't see another person's house. It's great! it's also great to watch Nali play!
A little bit of a change!
I love love love this! We're still going to put up a crown. Hopefully we'll get this done this week. It should tie in all the white nicely. Also the ceiling is green. With a white crown it will bring that out. And PLEASE ignore the hideous hand towel....seriously I need to get new ones!
What? No tacky wall phone? Nope just a light switch!
There's a little desk by the fridge, here we put our phone, ipod speakers and all the junk. We are still putting a cabinet over the desk and over the fridge, just haven't gotten to that yet! O yes, and look at all that counter space! I can't wait to cook in here!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Feel like a new woman, ey? Love the look REnee, what a great job you guys did!
looks amazing- i'm jealous of your countertops! congratulations on marrying such a handyman.
hey your new banner/logo is so cool! gorgeous eyes! and you still keep in touch with deni! isn't she amazing?
I love the dark wood. So jealous.
I LOVE it! I have already showed it to everyone in my family. Maybe someday I can be amazing like you!
You guys did such a great job, it's beautiful!
Post a Comment