Monday, June 04, 2007

Ella's First Waterton Outing

So on Saturday we took Ella and Nali to Waterton Lakes National Park. It was Ella's first trip there. Other than forgetting Ella's bottle, a 30 minute down pour and Nali wetting her pants the trip was a great succes.

Ella getting her first touch of Glacier cold Waterton Lake. Baptism by ice! She didn't like it much but she'll get used to it. Nali goes in up to her waist now...we turn our backs and she pretty much is stripped naked in the water.
Me and my little sweetie. It was raining and I was trying to get a little shelter. Yes, I know under a tree...
Cameron Falls.
Sam and his girls!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

That place looks awesome! I never did make it up there...maybe someday. Ella has about the sweetest face. I love how cute she is.

Stephanie and Paul said...

so fun! looks like ella had a good time! wish we could see waterton. someday, right? btw the boys and i will be in ut at the perrins from june 30 to july 11...

The Evers said...

Those are some great pictures! You are so good to get out with the baby. I guess you are one of those natural mothers-you can teach me a few things! That place looks so cool! We need to catch up I miss you!