Friday, April 25, 2008

TOOT TOOT CHUGGA CHUGGA!!

So about a week ago we took Nali and Ella to The Wiggles. We also went with my brother, his wife and their daughter Hailey. Lets just say it was AWESEOME. Seriously. When we heard that they were coming to Lethbridge we didn't even hesitate in buying tickets. Nali has been a BIG fan for 5 years and since Nali is a fan we're fans. They put on a really great show and really interact well with audience. It was so cute, kids had brought roses for Dorothy and bones for Wags. They went around part way through the show and collected all of them. Before the concert started Nali and Hailey were jumping up and down chanting "WIGGLES, WIGGLES, WIGGLES!" It was hilarious.
Ok, I know it's a side view but can you see the joy on her face?! For days before the concert she would say "I can't believe I'm seeing the REAL Wiggles!"
Cousin Hailey sporting the Wiggles gear!
Ella quite enjoyed the show as well. She was a little apprehensive a few times but was nodding her head to the music for most of it. Notice the Henry the Octopus, Wags the Dog and Dorothy the dinosaur we're holding. Those were Nali's toys from when she was way little.
The girls singing Twinkle Twinkle with The Wiggles. I found myself singing along to every song. We ALL had a great time and would go again in a second. I guess you could say we had a "Romp omp a stomping" time.


4 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

How fun, Lance loves the "do the owl" song! I bet that was a blast!

Trisha Paddock said...

How fun!!! My girls love the Wiggles and so do I...but since Greg left...we don't watch it as much as we use to.

Love the girls Easter dresses...they look darling!

Annie Leavitt said...

ooh, that sounds way too fun. i remember when your brother gave nali the 'wags the dog' toy!!! has it been five years? i know the girls would so love to go too. you look super de duper cute, by the way.

The Evers said...

SO much fun! I bet they were in heaven! They are a good age too! I am jealous! Nali and Hailey look a lot a like!