Thursday, April 03, 2008
Ella the Sweetie
So I haven't posted forever. Below are some random pictures of Ella over the past month.

This was her a couple of Sundays ago. We don't have church until 12:30 so we try and squeeze in an early nap. It's AWFUL to have to wake her up. Look at the little angel.
She's a little grinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
What a cutie pie! I love the picture of her smiling! And I have to say I can empathize with you on not wanting to wake the sleeping baby...ugh.
So cute!!! I love the one with her sleeping....so precious!
She's adorable! I wanna meet her!!!
She is a sweetie! She has such beautiful blue eyes, and asperagus (don't know how to spell it) wow! She's off to a good start :)
LOVE the photos! I especially love the asparagus ones. Keep 'em coming.
She is darling Renee!!! You guys sure make cute kids.
She is so cute and getting so big!
cute cute cute! liam likes asparagus too. and he rolled out of a wagon a couple weeks ago...parallel lives?
Post a Comment