Bryan and Eric finishing 65th and 66th.
Post Race L-R-Younger sister Heather, Brother-in-law Lowyn, Younger Brother Eric, Older Brother Bryan, Sam and Me. We had a GREAT time and it was SO cool to do it with my siblings. It was AWESEOME. As I got to the finish I could here my siblings cheering for me. It was GREAT. Nali was waiting for me at the finish line as well with Sam and my sister-in-law Jamie and my niece Hailey and Nephew Chase. I wanted to finish in under 56 minutes but didn't get that...there's a killer hill at the end. I did make my goal of finishing in the top half of my age group so that was good. Really it was an aweseome night and I look forward to doing it again with everyone next year!Bryan 6 km-30:06 7/54
Eric 6 Km-30:14 17/42
Heather 6 km-No time...didn't wear their chip right
Lowyn 6 km-No time as well
Sam-10km-53:12 18/35
Renee-10km-57:51 20/47
Post Race Richards Family Picture.
Me and My girls.
3 comments:
That is so awesome! I can't run at all so I am completely envious of you at this moment. Alan is going to start running marathons this coming year and I can't wait to cheer him on. I think its a great hobby to get into!
Renee - I am SO PROUD OF YOU! I love your energy...well, i just love you! Marianne
Way to go Renee! I ran a 5k, now I'm working on a 10k, so you totally motivate me! You look fabulous! That's awesome, I'm proud of you, that's huge!
Post a Comment