Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I know I know...I DO have the cutest girls!












7 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

i think you do. nali still looks the same, just older. and ella, oh my, you could eat her up couldn't you! adorable.

Holbrook's Blog said...

Renee,

Those turned out so good, they are so cute, Ella looked amazing, so cute, I just Love little faces. Great job on those.

Lance and Becky said...

What cute pictures! They are darling! Yes, you do have such cute girls, and they have quit the personality too :)

Miller Family said...

I'm sorry but Nali is getting way to big way too fast. It is making me feel old. They are beautiful girls!!! When are you guys coming to Utah? We had an RV trip planned to go up to Canada but it doesn't look like it is going to work out. Maybe another time.

The1stdaughter said...

I would have to agree! Oh to have a girl! I can't believe how big Nali is. She was so little the last time I saw you guys!

Natalie said...

What precious pictures! Your girls are really cute Renee.

Natalie said...

What precious pictures! Your girls are really cute Renee.