Monday, April 21, 2008

Easter & Such

Cousin Hailey at the family Easter Egg Hunt.

Nali acting like this is all....seriously these kids banked!
The cousins with the goods.

Ella collecting her eggs.

Yes, poor Subby....I rear-ended a guy the day before Good Friday. Only $4000 worth of damage. Thank goodness for ebay!


Ella eating her first popsicle solo.

I took Nali to a High School basketball game. Her primary teacher is the coach. Towards the end of the game the girls invited her down to sit with them. Nali was in heaven!
Hailey and Nali doing the dishes after Easter Dinner.



3 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

love the easter dresses. love the pictures. that is way cool nali got to sit down there, what a great experience. hooray for athleticism! can't wait till may...

Christal said...

Cute cute pictures the easter dresses are adorable!! The girls are getting so big!!
By the way we you won the draw over on my blog!!! Yah!! So just email me your adress and I'll get it in the mail!!! ttyl

Jaynann said...

The girls look so beautiful in their Easter dresses. I need to meet little Ella. I have been looking at all the fun things you do with your kids. I have yet to take our boys skiing. It is so great that you have them outdoors doing so much and enjoying your beautiful surroundings.

So, I think I am planning to do the Little Red Riding Hood, except that I found out they don't allow headphones! Biking for that many hours is cruel without music! Wish you were here.