Monday, April 14, 2008

Ella & Nali with the vintage Radio Flyer

This was taken aout a month ago. Nali picked up Ella and put her in the wagon. I probably don't need to tell anyone how this ended up.
Look at them, all sweet having a good time...
Still having a good time then Ella decided she was done and rolled out onto her face....no pictures of that sorry!

4 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

i think it's best to onlyl keep the 'good pictures' right? so cute. they are both getting so big! still coming in may?

The1stdaughter said...

Love the shots! The first one is perfect. If it was black & white it would so seem like it was taken back in the fifties! What cute girls and I guess everybody has to fall once in awhile.

Dan and Ashley said...

Your girls are so dang cute! I can't believe how old Nali is or how adorable, and Ella, well she is just gorgious! I can see you two are seriously going to have your hands full when they hit their teenage years!!! They are dolls! We miss you guys and hope you are doing great!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.