Friday, February 22, 2008

Sam at Castle Mountain


So, everday I check the Castle Mountain Resort webpage to see how much snow they had gotten in the past day. Yesterday as I pulled up the site I was thinking...hey, that looks like Sam on the picture of the day...low and behold! Someone had snapped his picture going over a table top and put it on the website!! It's in the archives as well.

8 comments:

Tootles said...

Whehew!

marianne said...

CRAZY, but pretty cool to be on the website...

marianne said...

Crazy, but pretty cool to be on the website...

Annie Leavitt said...

nice air sam! that is a really great picture with the background and everything. i'm glad you let him go and 'play', it's important : ).

The1stdaughter said...

Oh Alan would be so jealous...there is no snow in Virginia worth going to and the last time he was on his board was about 2 years ago now. I am glad I found your guys' blog!. You will have to stop by and see us when you get a chance! http://the1stdaughter.blogspot.com/

Bess said...

You guys are totally famous!

Lance and Becky said...

You go Sam, that's a sweet shot! That's awesome!

Christal said...

That is a sweet picture love it you guys are so stylin!! hope all is going good!! ttyl