Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ella's 1st Birthday Celebrations

So as you know Ella turned 1 on Valentines Day. We had a great day with her. Nali was SO excited to decorate for her party. She quite enjoyed everyone coming over for her party. I was a little worried as she woke up like a bear in the morning which is quite unusual for her. She was a bear the whole day but right before the party she became quite pleasant. She just wandered around looking at everyone and going between Nali's room where Nali and her cousin Hailey were playing and the front room where everyone was visiting!
Here is the typical 1st piece of Birthday cake.

Wow... I can't believe they gave this to me...

Maybe I'll stick my finger in it....

Maybe I'll lick it...

This must be too good to be true...I must hurry before they take it away!

Yummo
Opening her presents!
We bought this horse for Nali and Ella for Valentines day! Ella HATED it but Nali LOVES it!!! She wanted it for Christmas...I said no way...I went to Wal-mart Monday night and they were titally clearancing them...about 66 percent off. BTW it neighs moves it head when you pet it and talk to it, wags it tail and makes trotting motions when you sit on it and slap it's rear....My mom with my nephew Chase.



Ella and her friend Isla.
2 baby blue eyed girls.
Please ignore the snot.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the video of her taking a bite of that cake in her hand......too cute!!! Reminds me of those "corn muffins" we had in Namibia....remember???!!!

The Evers said...

I love the last video! Ella looks so casual about having a butt load of sugar in her fist. I can hardly believe it has been a year!

The Evers said...

eBambi...?