Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Little One

Happy 1st Birthday Ella Renee. I love you and am so grateful for this past year!

5 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

wow- can't believe it's been a year. happy birthday big girl! what a great day for your mommy!

Stephanie and Paul said...

happy happy birthday to such a sweet little girl! wow. that year really just flew by! like we've said 10o times, gotta catch up and chat sometime!

liz j said...

Already? Wow!

I love the scrunchy face too.

Holbrook's Blog said...

It is crazy how fast time flies, and kids grow up. I can't believe that Ella is 1 now. She is so cute. I sure miss you guys being close. Your house is adorable by the way. You have done a great job decorating the inside. Take Care, Mara

Lance and Becky said...

Happy Birthday! Wow, she's getting so big! She's so cute, and I love her baby blues!