Sunday, January 27, 2008

Lululemon

So for Christmas Sam spoiled me with 3 items for lululemon. I don't know if all of you have heard of it but they make the most amazing yoga wear. It might be the fact that it's a Canadian company that I love it so much or just how it feels on or both. Either way the price tag of $100 dollars on a pair of yoga pants and $100 hoodies seems to slip to the back of your mind when you put them on! Ok, and the service is AMAZING...seriously, you ask a worker a question and you get the whole nine yards. Plus free water, oranges and granola bars at a snack bar.
PS-I'm still seeking forgiveness from a friend who I somewhat mocked for spending such a ridiculous amount of money on a pair of yoga pants...I was sorely mistaken and now see the error of my ways and am now converting others to the lulu way.

5 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

Okay, so when we were in Seattle I saw that store and loved it! I got a few things there, and I really do love love their stuff! So glad you love yours...way to go Sam! You deserve to be spoiled Renee

Tootles said...

Welcome to the club Renee! It is wonderful stuff and I can't get enough of it. I'm still collecting. It's terrible but at least it isn't drugs (seems to be acting like one though).

Annie Leavitt said...

um, so do these make you look 10 lbs thinner or what? what is the appeal? i have to know if i consider investing of course (i'm a clothes hound), because i always do!

bev said...

i love lululemon!!
i first found it in whistler, now we have 2 here!
their hoodies are amazing! i have 4!
i love the scuba hoodie!
you deserve lululemon! it's the best!

The Evers said...

I am so checking this stuff out! So you do yoga then, I am assuming? I love yoga!