Thursday, January 10, 2008

A few Pictures of Christmas Day

Ella quite enjoyed her first Christmas.



Nali wanted this dinosaur SO bed...seriously. It was the one gift that somehow got opened/ripped a few days before Christmas. She calls it Rosie because it's eyes turn red.
Ella helping me unwrap my present.
She was loving helping her sister!
Nali trying not to look too excited...seriously if she knew how hard it was to find this gift....
Ella opening her gift from Santa. Nali helping her open her gift from Santa.
Ella VERY annoyed that big sister opened her present.


What a perfect gift...a sippy cup.
Nali admiring her Mulan doll.
Checking out the stocking stash. Nali got a Lippizaner horse...she said HOW DID SANTA KNOW???
Ella eating a hershey kiss...not such a good idea.


6 comments:

Christal said...

These pictures are so cute Renee!! Your girls are adorable! Christmas is so much funner with kids eh! They get so excited ! Thanks for the bday wish too it was a good day! TTYL

Skye said...

Hey Renee! I can't remember how i found your blog, but i love it. And i have to know where you got that stocking hanger. I LOVE it! You might not even know who i am, i'm Corey Wilson's sister...

liz j said...

Your kids crack me up! I love all the pictures. Keep 'em coming.

Stephanie and Paul said...

love the pics! so fun!

Christal said...

Hey you thanks for the comment/compliment on my blog you are so sweet.
I agree with you on the accounts that we all judge before we know that person and your perception is so right. Just a random thought but gives us all something to think about eh! Hope all is good with you!! TTYL

Steph said...

SO fun!!! I love the pictures! Your little girls are growing so fast!!! I am glad you guys are having so much fun in Canada! Have a great week!