Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Few Random Pictures

Around Christmas Ella was digging around in the fridge and this is what she came up with. If you can't tell it's a piece of shrimp. She LOVED it!

On Boxing Day we took the girls toboganing. This was Ella's first time.
I don't think she was really into it...She just had this unimpressed look on her face.
Where as Nali thinks that it's great. She'll go down the hill by herself head first. The rule is if she goes down by herself she has to pull her on sled back up. We're trying to foster independance.

3 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

How fun you guys! Love the helmet, so cute! I also love the pacifier...I with Rylie would take one of those...let alone a bottle :) Any tips!? Glad you guys are enjoying the snow!

Jodie said...

What a wonderful family.

Annie Leavitt said...

nali looks like a mini-me (of you of course!) where did you get her awesome helmet?