Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sisters

One of the most common questions that I get is "How do they get along?" I have to respond that they play GREAT together. Nali and Ella are good friends and you can tell. They'll play together in a room for hours...well not quite that long but they're good. Ella likes to just kick it in Nali's room and watch what she does. She likes to get her fingers into things as well. Nali is quite patient with her. Mostly she'll pick her up and move her if she's annoyed. This is a video I took a few days ago it's cute to see their interactions...It looks like Ella is pushing the car but I think Nali is dragging her along.









4 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

How funny are they! They will be so close, as if they're not already! They are both getting so big! Lance likes to sit on top of his car too :)

marianne said...

So cute! Nali sure got the better end of the deal:) Love you guys!

Stephanie and Paul said...

look at that walking baby! how do they do that so fast!!! so cute!

Tish Solomon said...

That is so cute!!! Sarah & I love watching videos of cute kids doing fun stuff! Ella's legs walking, pushing that car is so fun!Sarah thought that was very funny. - Tish & Sarah