Opening her first gift from her cousin Hailey.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Nali's Week Long Birthday Celebration!
SOooo Nali will be 5 years old tomorrow! Hard to believe isn't it! Sometimes I look at Ella and think that it's Nali. They have a lot of the same features. So the week long celebration has begun. On Saturday we had a party at Michael's craft store. We had 8 kids there. It was a great time. Nali enjoyed it. Then Sunday we had all of my family over for dinner then cake and ice-cream after. Tomorrow night we're taking her out to a really nice resturant then the the movie "Enchanted".
Giving her cousin Hailey a gift for the present!
Contemplating the miracle of Birthdays!
I LOVE that grin!
Ella sneaking a piece of cake!
At the birthday party. Cousin Hailey and her mom Jamie.
Nali strking a pose.
I think that my brother Bryan enjoyed the crafts more than the kids.
3 cute girls striking a pose.
We had a "no" gifts request for her friends party. We asked her friends to bring items for the food bank instead. This is the food we got. Monday Nali and I took it to the foodbank. They were very gracious to her and took her on a tour. It was a touching experience.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Nali!
I love the first picture! You can barely see anything but the fury of tissue paper! haha
That is such a wonderful idea to do a food bank donation party. Wow, I am so impressed! Good for Nali.
Renee what a great idea food bank donations. It looks like she had so much fun and learned alot too!! You are so awesome!! Hope everything is going good for you!!!TTYL
Happy Birthday Nali! I love the pictures of Nali with her head on the table looking at her cake...classic! What a cutie pie!
renee you're awesome. can't believe she's 5. time flies. and how about that game today?! wish we could have been there to storm the field!
So many Canadians in one place!
Post a Comment