Towards the end of summer we built this playground for the kids. The other night before heading out the girls were swinging in it. Nali started singing this funny song. I have no idea where she got it from but as you can tell she was quite into it. I found it a little ironic since there was no sun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sorry about that I don't know what I did. Anyway I loved Nali's song. It is cute to hear her voice, and Ella is so cute. I love your swing set. I can't wait to get into a house.
I am glad Nali is having fun in the sun! It looks real warm there!!! They really could not be any cuter! Lord help me I am thinking about doing this mom stuff all over again:)!
So cute!!! When are you guys going to come visit us in Utah?!??!
uh...hello you were in Vegas the same weekend we were in Logandale. 45 minutes away! aaagghh! but seriously, ella is crawling? abby can only scoot backwards. but i'm not pushing her...i enjoy immobility in my children.
How cute, I can't believe Ella's crawling already...wow, it goes by so fast huh, it kills me! Nali's getting so big too, she's halarious! Too cute Renee!
Post a Comment