What a beautiful day! I love family weddings! Her colors were beautiful, and the girls... so cute in the matching dresses! I cant get over how much Ella is growing! I had a dream last night I was having twins and it has put me in a mad mood all day today :) Truthfully is has! I am not pregnant, just starting to stress over it again! Anyway, love the pictures, we miss you all!
Waterton Lakes National Park Rain, shine, hail sleet or snow
Some Of The Books I Love...
John Adams
Freakonomics
The No.1 Ladies Detective Agency Series
Harry Potter
The Poison Wood Bible
Desmond Tutu- No Future Without Forgiveness
Martin Luther King's Bio
Nelson Mandela-Long Walk To Freedom
Music I Like
imogen heap, classical, depeche mode, gwen stefani, coldplay, the fray, sinead o'connor, sarah mclachlan, the cure, the smiths, bjork, morrissey, the killers, enya, dixie chicks
1 comment:
What a beautiful day! I love family weddings! Her colors were beautiful, and the girls... so cute in the matching dresses! I cant get over how much Ella is growing! I had a dream last night I was having twins and it has put me in a mad mood all day today :) Truthfully is has! I am not pregnant, just starting to stress over it again! Anyway, love the pictures, we miss you all!
Post a Comment