Here is a little clip of Nali and Ella on Thanksgiving Day. Ella has just started to crawl! It's fun to see her wiggle her little bum to get around. We had a GREAT day. My brothers wife went into labour and had a baby boy that evening. His name is Chase Gordon James Eklund. We are so happy for them!
3 comments:
I love your house, it looks beautiful! You have a great decorating talent, so I know it's beautiful! Your girls are so cute, and getting so big! How fun!
So cute, Nali cracks me up! I was like Thanksgiving, Renee is off her rocker...then I remembered! Ella crawling, we have got to meet her, she is a doll!
I forgot you guys have a different thanksgiving from the US. I had to smile as I watched your video, and could see myself doing the same thing with Sarah. Cute crawling baby.
Post a Comment