Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Fall Wedding
So here is a load of pictures for everyone to enjoy!! My younger sister got married on Friday. I've attached a good 50 pictures documenting the day. It was a BEAUTIFUL fall day. You couldn't have asked for better weather. Everyone looked great and seemed to have a great time. My sister married into a family that has 13 kids. I believe that she has 25 or so nieces and nephews on his side already. She has 6 on our side. All the nieces had the same dresses on. It was too cute! They are in reverse order as I ALWAYS forget to put the oldest ones first...so personally I think the end ones are better...expect of course the picture below of my brothers little girl with Nali...ENJOY!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun pictures! I love weddings! You guys looked great and your gir!ls are just more adorable every time I see new pictures! Can't believe how grown up Ella is getting! She is precious. Glad to see you guys are doing good and having fun. We miss you!
Great pics! Is your sister old enough to get married? I think of her as your LITTLE sister (isn't she still 10 or something).
Post a Comment