Thursday, September 20, 2007
Nali Hiking with her Camel Bak
So Nali is now going to preschool 3 days a week. She needed a back pack so I bought her a Camel Bak....How great is that!!! Seriously I LOVE seeing her wearing it.
How cute is she!
After Nali got her Camel Bak she mentioned that she wanted to go hiking. So Saturday we went down to the River Bottom/Coulees and did a little hike with her. As we were getting ready to hike I realized that a Camel Bak for a child isn't the best idea.... You can't control how much she drinks whick in turn means you can't control when it wants to come out.
Our little family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
K, so when I first saw the top picture of Nali, I thought you cut her hair short, and I was going to comment on how cute it looked, but I love love love long hair, and speaking of that I really miss mine! She's too cute, and getting soooo big!
too too funny! i can't wait till lucy gets one someday too. but you're right about the whole hydration thing- our friends 2 year old filled up 3 diapers hiking in Arches National Park in about 2 hours! :)
Post a Comment