Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Sam getting the burgers ready. Ella with her ever present smile.

Me and my girls.
Ella was eyeing my hamburger so I gave her a little bite.
Once again the ever present smile on Ella. She was tipping over but held herself in that position for quite some time.
Ella's graduated from the bottle...now to the can.

3 comments:

The Evers said...

Love Nali and Ella drinking the dp! I totally understand that addiction!

Nicole said...

Renee!! Your little girls are just too dang cute! I LOVE all of the pics! I can't believe how big and beautiful Nali is getting, good luck with Preschool...I don't even want to think about that yet, and I guess I don't have to for a little while. :) Ella has such a gorgeous smile, too! Hope things are going great for you guys!!

Jen and Joe. said...

Ella knows what's good for her. =)