Thursday, September 13, 2007

A new sofa table and lamp....

So my house is slowly becoming our home...The table below was made by my dad. He just finished it a day or two ago. It matches the coffee table that Sam made. I LOVE the mission style furniture. The table has the long spindles on the sides like the coffee table. You just cant see them in the picture. FYI the style of furniture that they have in the Cardston temple is similar to this.

I also got a new lamp. I have been wanting this lamp for over a year...I thought that it would look great on a sofa table. I picked it up yesterday!

4 comments:

The Evers said...

Love,love, love the furniture! New furniture to me is the best, it just seems so refreshing, and I love change! It looks great! Ella is FOR SURE Sams!

Lance and Becky said...

I love the furniture, and I really love what you've done around the clock...you're so crafty, I love it!

Jen and Joe. said...

Where did you get your area rug?

Bess said...

Wow! I love the table and mission style isn't really my thing. I love the table. I need to find someone who knows how to make furniture.