So I've finally decided why post pictures when you can post video. This clip is especially for Sams parents who are on a mission in Russia. This will be the first video that they've seen of Ella. We hope that they enjoy it as well as the rest of you.
Ella is now 7 1/2 months old. She is a bundle of joy that will probably be crawling in the next week or two. She now gets on her hands and knees and can somewhat push herself around. Her biggest accomplishmnet as of lately is being able to sit herself back up. It's so cute. Yesterday after her nap Sam walked into her bedroom and she was just sitting up in the crib...needless to say we moved the mattress down that night. She puts a lot of effort into it but she gets it done. I'll post more video soon.
3 comments:
I can't believe how big they are! It feels like you just had Ella, and Nali doesnt even look like a little girl. They are gorgeous. Oh I wanted to say- I love your latest purchase. The furniture...well you house is amazing. I bet it is really fun!
How cute is she, she is growing up so fast, and she's soooo cute! Did the bumbo help her sit up quicker do you think? I just got one for Rylie, and I think it's great!
I love the video feature too! I bet Sam's parents were excited to be able to see her finally! Do you have any Utah trips planned?
Post a Comment