So I think that this is Nali doing her best Gene Simmons impression. She has quite the tongue.
Monday, April 09, 2007
The Girls!
Every time I take a picture Ella smiles. I think that it's the red eye reduction light that goes off right before the picture is taken. Anyways, it makes life kind of fun.
So I think that this is Nali doing her best Gene Simmons impression. She has quite the tongue.
Last Sunday doing the snow fall. Nali evolved with just playing in the snow to the mud...this was her NEW coat and her Sunday dress. She wanted to smile for the picture. I wouldn't let her.
Our little grinner

So I think that this is Nali doing her best Gene Simmons impression. She has quite the tongue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Renee! Your little Ella has the cutest little grin! I love it! We would love for you guys to visit! Anytime you are on the east coast let us know! We love visitors! I love that you wouldn’t let Nali smile for that picture where she is all muddy :o) you are so funny.
Ella is precious and Nali must meet Madison because that is something she would do- getting all muddy like that in a dress!
Post a Comment