Sunday, April 08, 2007
Battle of Alberta
Last night Sam and I went to the last regular season Flames game. Sam has worked about 60 hours this week so it was a nice treat to do something together. For all of you non hockey fans the Flames played the Oilers which is termed the "Battle of Alberta". It is the BIGGEST rivalry in hockey.
We did lose but the good news is Colorado did as well so we're going to the playoffs!!
Harvey the Hound. The Flames mascot. He came to our section to invite 2 people out of the nose bleeds down to ice level...needless to say I didn't make a big enough fool of myself to get invited.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Renee!!! Your little Elle is darling! I love looking at all your pictures! I am so impressed with your painting and decorating! Your house looks awesome! I love the bathroom and Elle’s room is so cute! I love it! It must have taken you forever to do that! I hope you had a great Easter!
Post a Comment