Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Pictures

On Good Friday we had an Easter Egg hunt at Grandma & Grandpa's house with the 4 grandaughters. On my side of the family there are 4 granddaughters and one grandson.

Uncle Eric with his 4 nieces.
My sisters boyfriend brought 2 bunnies for the girls to play with. They were quite excited.
My dad with baby Ella. If you look in the background you can see that the ground was covered with snow. This moved the egg hunt indoors.
Auntie Heather. Yes I know that Ella's puking in this picture but I thought that it was funny.

1 comment:

Miller Family said...

Renee I love your blog. It is so fun to see all the renovations you are doing on your house (your bathroom looks AWESOME) and your cute little family! We sure miss you guys. Now that the weather is warming up I have been reminising(?) about all the good times in the summer. This will be my first summer without you or Spring, I hope I survive!