Your girls are getting so big and they are way cute! Oh, and by the way...Alan is way jealous of the snow! He hasn't been snowboarding in over 3 years now.
Waterton Lakes National Park Rain, shine, hail sleet or snow
Some Of The Books I Love...
John Adams
Freakonomics
The No.1 Ladies Detective Agency Series
Harry Potter
The Poison Wood Bible
Desmond Tutu- No Future Without Forgiveness
Martin Luther King's Bio
Nelson Mandela-Long Walk To Freedom
Music I Like
imogen heap, classical, depeche mode, gwen stefani, coldplay, the fray, sinead o'connor, sarah mclachlan, the cure, the smiths, bjork, morrissey, the killers, enya, dixie chicks
4 comments:
Your girls are getting so big and they are way cute! Oh, and by the way...Alan is way jealous of the snow! He hasn't been snowboarding in over 3 years now.
Cute girls! Nali's lucky to have a mom who loves snowboarding as much as she someday will!
I love your new pic on the top of your blog - great family pic!!
Cute pictures! Your girls are getting so big!! I love their room!
Post a Comment