Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ella's 2nd Birthday!

This is Ella's second Birthday Party. She was born on Valentines Day! This is at about 11:30 at night she LOVED her kitchen and didn't want to go to bed!
She also LOVED her tea set from Papa Lloyd.



She was such a charmer for sure. She'd open every gift show everyone then go to the next one!


I adore this little one!




She likes to pose for pictures as well. She was trying to pose with her friend Isla!






Eating Cake like a big girl!













Taste testing the icing.








Trying to blow out the candles. She did manage one.












3 comments:

LL said...

Awww...happy birthday Ella! That kitchen will have lots of good use, I'm sure. She is so cute!

The1stdaughter said...

What a sweetheart! I had no idea she was so close in age to Jace, just a month apart. Happy belated Birthday Ella!

DJ said...

Wow your kids are getting big!