Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Hungry Hippo Meltdown!

So Nali decided to play Hungry hippo the other day. This is a great idea other than the fact that Ella's way and Nali's way of playing the game vary DRASTICLY, Ella likes to play with the game where as Nali likes to play the game. Since Nali pulled out the game I let her play it her way. Ella is a pretty smart cookie and listens well. After a couple of no's she gave up trying to pull the game away but had a little meltdown. The following pictures capture the proceeding 10 minutes or so.



I love this one....the look...


4 comments:

liz j said...

Ah yes. Well do I remember the Hungry Hippo meltdowns of my youth.

Annie Leavitt said...

i swear we are living parallel lives. i usually give in to abby though. good for you for sticking to your guns : )

Christal said...

ha ha love it great pictures!! Kids eh! What would we do without them !
It was so good to talk to you in the mall so glad we ran into each other! Your girls are adorable! ttys

Lance and Becky said...

I thought I was alone...Rylie and Lance do this kind of stuff all day long :) I love love the room, it's decorated so darn cute!