Below are some pictures from the Sam's family reunion.

Wow...don't they look stoic?

Zoomed in....

How far they really were!

Me and my girls on the bridge over the falls.

Ella dreaming big.

I love this shot.

And this one....

And this one...

We ran into a fawn on the hiking trail.

Nali playing in the pools at Lost Horse Creek.

Some of Sam's siblings, sister-in-laws, nieces, nephews etc.

Ella and Nali at Cousin Camp.



She's a doll.

We could push through most nap times but you knew she was tired. She'd get the sucky and bunny and roll in her towel.

Don't you love those thighs.

Sisters.

Nali horseback riding in Waterton one morning.

4 comments:
Looks like a fun family reunion. Ella is such a pretty baby and Nali is such a cute grown up girl. Does she start school this year?
How fun love all the pictures you are looking skinny girl!!! You look awesome! And your girls are beautiful! Getting so grown up!!
Looove the photos and congrats on the triathlon! I hope you totally keep it up. I did one when I was 18 and haven't done another one since. So sad.
Your girls are so darn cute! Wish we were closer!! Hope all is well with your fam :)
Post a Comment