Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Making Messes

So it seems that my girls are good and many things. Mostly it seems like making messes is at the top of the list. Here's Ella enjoying her Rice Krispies.

Or should I say thoroughly enjoying her Krispies.
This would have to be pre-mess. Trust me they didn't stay this clean. In the background is our fish Bob. Nali got this fish over 2 years ago when we still lived in Utah.
Mess for sure...
Look at that face. How can you not love it!

7 comments:

Miller Family said...

I'm trying to prepare Jason for this part of parenting. He is kind of a neat, tidy guy and I know things will have to change once this kid gets here.

Kelsie said...

Oh, yes. We know about messes. :)

Lance and Becky said...

Yay for Nali and her first race! That's so awesome! And yes, the messes, I'm just learning they just get worse :) If you can't beat um...join um right :)

liz j said...

Hee hee! I hope she never grows out of the muddy messy phase.

Christal said...

you are a better mom then me thats for sure!! I hate mud but its true the kids just love it and gravitate to it!! Ahhh joy eh!! So did the mud come out of the clothes??? ha ha ttyl

Dan and Ashley said...

Wow, they are adorable!!! How can you not just overlook the messes when they look at you like that....what cuties!

Trisha Paddock said...

Having fun as a child is all about making messes....and you can just tell they are enjoying it! Great fun!!!