Friday, December 21, 2007
A few Seasonal Pictures.
Below are a few random pictures from the past few weeks. Here is our tree. Yes it's real...I couldn't imagine having an artificial tree.
Nali enjoys taking pictures. This is one of my favorites of hers. I like the ray of light shining on Mary and Baby Jesus. I especially love the 3 horses Nali has posed around baby Jesus. Who knew there were so many horses there...
One of our Family "Conditions" as Nali likes to call it is to make Gingerbread houses at my mom's with the kids and grandkids. Nali was quite please with ours.
Hailey posing for Nali.
Our wintery scene! Not much snow compared to Jen Jackson in Boston...But we did get about 4 more inches last night.
Sam and Nali decorating the tree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
There are few things more satisfying than seeing an outback covered in snow. =)
Let me tell you...4" is PLENTY to make everything pretty and disrupt normal life....!!!
nali is quite the photographer! hope you had a good one. ella looks so cute getting ready to eat that house.
Post a Comment