Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Avoiding the tag...

So I've been tagged several times over the past few months and have been avoiding doing it. But I've finally broken down and will let you know 6 Habits/Facts/Embarassing moments about myself.

1-I've been known to be a little neurotic about things. One of my BIGGEST OCD's is that Triscuits need to be eaten with the salt side down...When we make triscuits with melted cheese on them I have to make sure that all the crackers are lined up salt side down...
2-I LOVE watching "The Hills" I also LOVED watching "Laguna Beach" the real OC. I know that these shows are "bubble gumish" BUT for some reason the are my favorite. Every Monday night I SHUT DOWN from 8:00 to 8:30.
3-I was pulled off the stage at a Sarah Mclachlan concert...I don't think that this is embarrassing more like pretty cool...Long story short. I threw my concert book on stage, she picked it up to hand it back to me in the process I kissed her hand while being pulled off the stage by 2 security guards.
4-I cannot delete/move to another folder an email until I respond to it...even if I email a short ok...then it can be properly filed.
5-There are a few random movies that I don't think that I could live with out. Some Kind of Wonderful, Mixed Nuts, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Steel Magnolias, Pretty in Pink.
6-I used to LOVE "New Kids on the Block" I believe that Joey was my favorite. I had a whole wall PLASTERED with their pictures. If they were to reunite for a tour I would probably have to say that I'd attend...I also LOVED Minni Vanelli at that time.

I will not Tag anyone as I believe that I am the last one that is it.

3 comments:

Bess said...

I loved Jordan. I was pretty much obsessed with them as well. I had so many dreams about them. It was bad.

Annie Leavitt said...

i was not a fan of NKOTB, but millie vanillie was the hottest thing. blame it on the rain baby, blame it on the rain.

liz j said...

I think I can top your embarrassing TV shows. At one point not too long ago I was completely addicted to "America's Next Top Model." I am ashamed.