
So we've had a few Church Christmas Parties lately. For my parents party all of us went. This included 4 grandkids. Nali DOESN'T enjoy Santa Claus. At our party she started crying hysterically when he came in. For my parents we convinced her that she HAD to tell Santa what she wanted for Christmas. She she boldly told him that she wanted "Horseland".
Cousin Hailey, she was SO excited when they announced that Santa was coming!
Cousin Chase just chilling.
All the grandkids on Santa's knee...I can't help but see a little fear in Santa's eye's.
My parents enjoying the grandkids. I don't know if I told you all but my Mom broke her ankle about a month and a half ago. She can't put any pressure on it for 3-5 months...it's changed a lot of things and we're all hoping for a complete recovery!




5 comments:
I love the girls little dresses, and I love Nali's face when she's sitting on Santa's lap, so cute!
dresses are perfect. feelings about santa are mutual at our household. wishing you a very merry one!
I swear most kids are afraid of Santa my 2 youngest are petrified of him!! Cute dresses for your girls they are getting so big and are so cute!!! So many parties eh !Busy busy well hope you have a great christmas!! TTYL
Hee hee! One of my favorite things about Christmas is children crying on Santa's knee. Is that wicked? The one year that Darin was Santa while we were living in Japan I think we made at least 30 of our young students cry. My what a good laugh. Well, at least for the parents and for us. Hmmm, that does sound a bit wicked...
I just had to tell you how much we loved your Christmas card! I am always amazed when my friends can get a decent picture of their whole family! I need to figure out the tricks! I am sorry we did not get ours off this year, I really did try, but feel terrible now! We will next year for sure! Anyway, I have been thinking about you guys all day, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
Oh, and I LOVE the girls dresses!
Post a Comment