Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A Few New Purchases...

Below is the road bike that Sam got me for me birthday!! We also FINALLY bought our own furniture. We haven't bought any for 7 years...it had always worked out that someone had a couch for us. Well one of the couch's we were using was needed in a rental property so we GOT to buy some new stuff. It was worth the wait! I love it! It makes our home feel so much more like our own.




5 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

Congrats on the new furniture, and bike! They are both beautiful! It's fun going furniture shopping huh...or just shopping period :)

LMS said...

Hi! I saw your blog through a friend of a friend! I love your leather furniture- where did you get it? And i love the color on your walls- what is it? :)
Thanks so much-
email me at ellechemist@yahoo.com.

Miller Family said...

Very nice Renee. The place looks amazing. We loved Jann Arden. Not only is she a good singer but she is very funny. Jason has been looking into a road bike too, he was suppose to get it for his birthday but he is taking forever to pick one!!

The Evers said...

I love Ella's little head poking up in that second to last pic. I did not even notice it the first time I looked!

Jaynann said...

Renee-

How fun to get your own furniture. I love it! Your house looks so good. And the bike...so excited for you. It is so fun for me to see. It looks like a great bike. I wish you lived here! You need to come and ride with me.

Jay