Thursday, August 23, 2007

Ebay at it's finest!


Steph Perrin sent me a link to the best ebay listing ever...if you haven't checked it out here you go.
Also this is this womens blog...it's great!
Sorry I don't know how to do the cool links like Jen...maybe she could give me a little html lesson.
UPDATE...thanks Jen on the tip...now I'm a tiny step closer to being as good as you are...

3 comments:

The Whiddens said...

SO HILARIOUS! I was laughing pretty hard, maybe because some of the things ring so true...
It's good to find humor in being a frazzled mom sometimes...

The Evers said...

So I was laughting so hard! When I looked last night they were like $142, Are you kidding me? I sent an email to all of my friends and fam who dont know you telling them to look at your blog. Awesome!

Jaynann said...

k, that was funny! She has some really good links on her page too.