Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Nali's SOLO Hike!!

This is Nali after her first SOLO hike of Bear's Hump. It's a short but STEEP hike in Waterton! Usually she gets the Kelty but since Ella uses it she has to walk! She walked the WHOLE thing by herself. Some of you know how steep this hike is. She asked once for help I kind of distracted her!! She was GREAT! Nali and I were the first ones to the top! It was seriously one of the greatest things!!

Ella's first time up Bear's Hump! She loves the Kelty!! What a view eh!
My sister Heather and her "Man" friend.
Nali with my treking poles.
Sam and his little Ella. What a great picture!!! Coming down from the top. Notice the steps in the background. This shows how steep it is!

4 comments:

The Whiddens said...

All by herself? Wow - now THAT is impressive. Yay Nali!

queendeni said...

Renee, it is absolutely gorgeous there! Not to mention Nali!

Anonymous said...

oh how fun! that view is georgious!! hey can you email me your email address so i can add you to my blog?? krystal.tanner@gmail.com

nathan said...

Every time I see Nali I cannot believe how big she is!!! you have the cutest girls. I LOVE their eyes at the top of your blog.