Wednesday, July 18, 2007

BREAKFAST!!!

So I KNOW that I have the cutest girls in the world...I'm just trying to let everyone else know it!!
These pic's were breakfast this morning. Well other than this one.

Ella is starting solids...the joy of eternal clean up begins!

Nali is getting to be such a big girl!

What a face!

3 comments:

The Evers said...

I just showed my mom the pics of your family on your blog. I told her you are our friends in Canada and she wanted to know all about you guys. She kept saying how beautiful Nali is! We really miss you!

Stephanie and Paul said...

ella's getting hair! so fun to clean the food out of! i forget that liam will be there all too soon. i will put it off as long as possible--once you start with solids it's pretty much over as far as clean goes. i remember one day in provo we came over right after nali had dumped her cheerios and milk on her head...ah the joys of being mom!

Lance and Becky said...

I love the eyes on your blog, the girls are beautiful!