Friday, May 04, 2007

Immunizations Times Two...

The above pictures is one of my favorites. Nali couldn't get up the slide because her feet were to slippery. In jest I told her to lick her feet...Sam had his camera phone and captured the moment.

So I have no idea why I thought that it would be a good idea to get Nali and Ella's shots done on the same day...The nurse asked, "does Nali know why she's here?" I said "She knows she's here for her immunizations...but she has no idea what those are." Nali was more traumatized than Ella. Thank goodness Nali is done until she's in grade five. We have round two with Ella in two months. Anyways, we're surviving. I went to get tylenol for Nali last night, she wanted a treat as well. So as soon as she found the marshmallow strawberries, she didn't need medicine anymore...I'm such a sucker. Anyways, no new pictures, we have "demo'd" our kitchen...what a mess pictures will come soon!

4 comments:

bev said...

i miss you renee! i can't wait to meet baby ella! i need to plan a trip to the Great North sometime soon! (And you guys are always welcome to visit Seattle!)

The Evers said...

Oh how sad! Those are the worst! What were you thinking!):)

Jen and Joe. said...

I don't know what's more telling: That I didn't cringe when I saw that picture of Nali, or that still get tense when my son gets shots...

Lance and Becky said...

I love the the licking feet idea! I have to make Lance's appointment for his shots (I'm a month behind) I'm dreading it! I hate when they're so happy, then they get poked and look at you like "what are you doing to me!" Hang in there!