Thursday, May 24, 2007
Happy Girls!
So I know that all I post pictures of is my girls but really, what else is there? So this is happy baby ella! She really is a good baby. She can let you have it every now and then but overall no complaints in the least. She is sleeping about 8 hours a night!
Princess Nali with Princess Kitty! No it is not our cat. My sisters boyfriend brought it in for a visit!
Here's Nali bunnysitting! My sisters boyfriend brought in a couple of bunnies for Nali to watch. I told her to leave them in the work room in the box. I went back downstairs a little later, they were out of the box, in her toy room running wild!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey you could move to baltimore...always something going on here...like a blazing fire at your neighbors for exammple.
i always love seeing the pics of your girls! you should post more often! hooray for 8 hours of sleep. someday we'll get there too. right now we're lucky if we get 5.
8 hours YEAH!!! your girls are so cute! I bet you are loving every minute of it. We are very jealous of the kitty and bunny, Syd loves the animals too.
Post a Comment