Waterton Lakes National Park Rain, shine, hail sleet or snow
Some Of The Books I Love...
John Adams
Freakonomics
The No.1 Ladies Detective Agency Series
Harry Potter
The Poison Wood Bible
Desmond Tutu- No Future Without Forgiveness
Martin Luther King's Bio
Nelson Mandela-Long Walk To Freedom
Music I Like
imogen heap, classical, depeche mode, gwen stefani, coldplay, the fray, sinead o'connor, sarah mclachlan, the cure, the smiths, bjork, morrissey, the killers, enya, dixie chicks
4 comments:
That is amazing! How did you make it?
Ok, Gin was right! Ella looks just like Sam! In a really good girly sort of way! She so cute! I hope you had a great mothers day! We still miss you!
I can't believe how cute your girls are. That chair is so cool that ella sits in. Nali looks like she's a joyful! Love ya.
how early can they sit in those bumbo chairs? looks comfy! and they are such cute girls!
Post a Comment