Tuesday, March 06, 2007

My girls!

SO a request has been made for more pics. Funny thing is this was on the to do list for yesterday.
So we're all doing great. I'm tired but doing well. I feel 100 times better than the first time we tried this parenthood thing.
I'm honestly loving having two little girls. They are so sweet. Ella is a doll who barely makes a noise and Nali is the funniest little girl.
Yesterday her butt crack was hanging out. I said "Nali what's this?" pointing to her bum. Her reply..."Crack Kills!" Thanks to Uncle Eric.
A few days ago I said "Ahhh pickles!" Nali said "No it's Oh SNAP!" She keeps me in line.


Nali giving her sister loves!


Nali enjoys cuddling with Ella.We've told her 100 times not to move her but mysteriously Ella has moved when we return to the room.


Sam enjoying the moment.


A little Sunday night cuddle session while watching the Amazing Race!!


Anyways, I hope that you guys enjoy the pic's. Thanks for all of the well wishes that we've received over the past few weeks. We love and miss all of you and can't wait till our paths cross again!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Your girls are so cute and sweet. How nice to have a good big sister like Nali helping out.

Steph said...

Renee, Hello! It’s Stephanie Whiting from your ward in Provo! How are things going for you in Canada? That is great that you had another girl! How exciting! I can’t believe that Nali is already 4, she is getting so big! I love your blog, it was fun to see all of your adventures in Canada. I am excited that we can keep in touch through blogging! Have a good day! oh our blog is http://www.jswhiting.blogspot.com/

The Evers said...

Hey you sexy thang! I finally figured this stuff out! She is beautiful and we can not wait to see you guys again-hopefully sometime soon! I still have that pkg to get off to you sorry, I am working on it! Love ya! Oh and this is Kell not Jeff!

John Howell said...

Renee & Sam, I'm not sure who did it - but I am so glad you guys found us on the web. I assumed you were still in Provo and have sent Christmas cards there and didn't know otherwise!

Congratulations on your little girl. She is beautiful as is Nali - she is so big. What beautiful eyes and hair!

Wow, I'm just so excited to be in some kind of contact. My email is best howell.jenn@gmail.com, write if you have a spare moment in the near future!

Take care,
Jenn and John Howell