Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ella's room is done

Hey everyone, here's a few pictures of the girls and Ella's newly painted room. I just finished painting the door today!!!

This was taken today before Nali's dance class. I know that its a little blurry but it's still cute right?
This is Ella's room. Some of you might recognize it. It's the same as Nali's but purple instead of pink and a little different order on the stripes. I thought that it would be cute to have the girls have the same but different rooms! Notice the sunset in the window....


This is the before picture, stellar don't you think?



4 comments:

queendeni said...

Wow, what beautiful girls Renee! And the room is darling!1 Great job.

Jen and Joe. said...

I swear, Renee, I would like just a pinkie-full of your creativity and talent. The girls are beautiful and Ella and Nali's rooms are SO sweet!

Anonymous said...

hey i miss you too! its so fun to rediscover old freinds. your new little girl is so precious! congrats! i love her room too. very chic!

The Evers said...

I love the room and I am so glad you FINALLY updated, I need to see more pics of Ella! She is so darling!