Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!

So below are a few random pictures from the past month. I deeply apologize that there are none of me...I really have no idea how that happened. But rest assured Bess I'll get some on for you.
So the coffee table was built by Sam over the past month. He had a good time making it and it's a nice addition to our living room.
This is our official first full size Christmas tree. I think that it was officially a fire hazard the day we got it in the house. What a pain to clean. I think that it shed every needle on the way out to the trash last week.
The framed picture will be familiar to some of you. It was a gift from some of the girls in Provo when we moved. I finally got pictures in it and put it up.
The picture of Nali looking a little cold was taken last week. We took her toboganing for the first time. She LOVED it. She's a nut. She was freezing cold and didn't want to come home. When we did come home she played in the backyard for another 15 minutes.
So a few quick updates. The baby is coming officially on February 14th, 2007. I will have a c-section on that day. I feel good about it and can't wait to get this over with. 6 weeks from today and our family will be 4.
Sam and I celebrated our 6 year aniversary on December 29th. We went to Calgary ate some East Indian food and went to the Flames LA Kings game. It was the second year we've gone to a flames game on our aniversary. We had a good time. The next day we went to IKEA before we left the city. Ok, what a store. I had no "IKEA" how big or diverse it was. It was insane, definately home furnishing overload.
About mid-December we took Nali to a Lethbridge Hurricanes Hockey game. It was their annual Teddy Bear Toss which means when the 'Canes score their first goal everyone in attendance throws a Teddy Bear/Stuffed animal onto the ice. The next 15 minutes are spent picking up the 3000+ animals. They are then donated through out the year to various groups. Anyways, it's a GREAT time. And a spectacle to see that many animals flying through the air.
Other than that not much is new. Nali had a great Christmas, she lives on her spring horse. Sam got a new set of Cleveland Golf clubs. He was very happy and suprised to receive them.
I just wanted to thank everyone who sent us Christmas cards. It was such a treat to get the updates and pictures from everyone from all over the USA. We are grateful to have such friends and share such great memories with them.





1 comment:

Natalie said...

It is great to see everyone's Christmas trees and the way they do things for the holidays. I can't believe you are so close to having the baby!