Well here you go...all of you people wanting to see the new larger version of Renee. This was taken 5 minutes ago...No wonder I put off taking a picture for so long. 2 weeks to go. I look forward to the baby coming and getting on with life. As much as I hate being pregnant tere are really amazing things about it. It is a miracle. I love it when Nali comes and randomly hugs my belly and talks to the baby. At night when we all lay on the bed and watch tv she'll pull up my shirt and pat my tummy. It's really quite endearing. She's also helped me with some of the not fun things of pregnancy like dry skin. Especially this winter. She'll rub my legs and tummy with lotion. She also reminds me at night that I need to lotion up.
So yes 2 weeks. We do have names Carthew Joseph boy, Ella Renee Girl. We were thinking Chloe but about a month ago I mentioned Ella and Sam really liked it. As most of you know Nali was named after a girl on my mission. Well her oldest sisters name is Ella. So that would be kind of neat.
Other than that we've torn apart the bathroom and hopefully will have it done in the next week. I'll post some pic's when there done
3 comments:
I hope for a quick two weeks for you. Time goes so slow at the end:)
Thanks for posting Renee- I was wondering how you were doing. Good luck to you!
Hey Renee! I'm so excited for you guys--not much longer! You look great. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment