So for those of you who are worried that I'm not putting on the pounds the below picture should put you at ease. So yes, into the 29th week and the scale keeps on moving. I really hate really really hate being pregnant. I'm grateful that I can but it's not something I in the least enjoy, my back kills, I don't sleep and night and I hate looking in the mirror.
Anyways, the other pic's are Nali's 4th birthday. Hard to belive. Some of you have been there for all of her parties. We missed you and hopefully see you again. She had a great time. The little girl helping her with her presents is her cousin. The are so cute together.
Anyways, I'll write more soon...




6 comments:
Nali is so beautiful. Four year old girls are sweet. I have one too! I agree with you about being pregnant. I am grateful, but just waiting for it to be over. There are always those girls who say they love it and I just can't understand what they are talking about.
I think that picture of the girls with their cake is the largest group of Canadian children that I've ever seen in one place. =)
I can't believe she's four. And you look GREAT, Renee!
I can't believe she is 4. She is cute. I almost posted the other day to tell you to put up a picture of you pregnant. I am glad you did. I also hate, hate, hate being pregnant. I was just sick for two weeks and it reminded me of how much I hate it and now I am not sure if I want to have a third. It scares me to death.
Natalie, are you pregnant?
No, I am not pregnant. I was just remembering how much I do not like it either. I read my post again and it does sound like I am saying that I am pregnant. Sorry! Let's not start any rumors... :0
thanks for letting me know:)
time for some new preggo pics:) how was Christmas?
Post a Comment